Geographical features: Vegetation is sparse shrub land and woodland with both the `Khumib and Otjipepe rivers occuring there.
Approximate population 1031
Area (hectares): 1100,442.59
- Livestock farming(large and small stock).
- Small scale gardening
Main forest resources and their use
- Aloe littoralis, Colophospermum mopane (Omutati), Salvadora persica, Combretum imberbe (Omumborombonga),- Sap, bark and leaves used for medicinal purposes
- Salvadora persica and Ziziphus mucronata – Roots used for medicinal
- Commiphora waldii (Omumbiri)- Tree gum can be consumed
Achievements for 2015 MIlestones
- Comprehensive assessment of marketable forest and non-forest tradeable products and other income generating options (resource assessment) completed.
- Community Forest office was design